Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Stop Gay Hate Crimes!!!


Nobody wakes up in the morning
and says :
I am going to be gay
likewise
Nobody wakes up in the
morning and says:
I am no longer going to be gay.

many gays did not choose this lifestyle and suicide
is one of the ways used to hide the pain.
the fear and shame of being gay is killing our children.
gays eat,breath and have feeling like we all do.
They are human beings caught in a stuggle to survive.
ten years ago I was scepticle but after reading and
speaking to others.
I realise it is not a life that one chooses willingly.
Who would choose to be hated for life?
Footprints In The Sand
by Mary Stevenson
One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along
the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand:
one belonging to him, and the other to
the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed
before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the
sand.
He noticed that many times along the
path of his life there was only one set
of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the
very lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to
follow you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life, there is
only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed
you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

Lets love one another this holiday season
and not judge wach other unfairly!!!
Stop gay hate Crimes!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive