Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Hopes dashed for this year!

I am truly frustrated today.
I was unable to post my novel due to
technicalities.
I saved it in note book instead or wordpad
and closed my MSword file without saving
the changes.
I was ready to post the notebook then
realized it was not the format I needed.
I deleted it and opened Msword to find
my novel gone gone gone..
I was left with 10000 words.
I have now got it back up to 22000
words but that's not enough to make
it for tonight.
I had to copy it from emails I had sent back
and forth
to my main email account.
Unfortunately it did not have it all.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhh
there is next year I guess.
Well I am going to go shopping and
use the dayoff from work that I stole
to try and complete my novel
wisely.

hehehe
unfortunately you unlucky readers will have
the opprtunity to read it when it's done in a
week or too.

How lucky can you get huh!



No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive