Saturday, November 26, 2005

BUSH- human still!!!


Re: Bush in trouble?











...Then we heard about the Bush plan toblow up al-Jazeera."

In light of the situation here. I myself was ready to bomb al-Jazeera
many times for their irresponsible reporting styles.
.....they seem intent to stir up trouble and spread hate and propaganda
....needless to say I did'nt and wouldn't, but that did not stop me thinking it
...so I am willing to bet if that remark was made it was most likely in anger
......believe me in regards to these terrorists...I have said my share!!!!!
I AM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

.... last I checked so is BUSH LOL

psst: Actually I like this great American Leader...He makes me feel safe even
up here in Canada.

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive