Saturday, November 26, 2005

ARUBA NEW BULL****


Do I beleve the 3 boys? Hell No


From Aruba the Truth:
"The Dutch Forensic Institute has also concluded that in the case

of the interview shown in the programmes of Dr. Phil and Rita Cosby

the images were manipulated.

In this case they are referring to the Jaime Skeeter’s tapes/DVD’s that were provided.

Jaime Skeeters went on record as saying it was plain as day what was said,

“that even his grandmother could hear it”.

I sent him a DVD because he only had the working models, even the chief says

“Yes, I can hear what you’re saying and what he said.”

My old grandmother can even hear what was said on those tapes from the laptop."

You know this sounds familiar.....
One day a couple days after making a move to a new apartment with
my 2 youngest girls...I noticed my Glass blender was missing
... not just the jar, all of it. I asked the girls If they had seen it.
One daughter told me we don't have one. I insisted we did. The elder
daughter of the two had the nerve to insist I was dreaming.
Well unfortunately for them I produced the pictures from my album
to prove I was not hullucinating.
The blender sitting on the kitchen counter clearly for all to see and
myself smiling at the idiot taking the picture.
One daughter then asked me if I didn't remember it had broken?

What could I do but laugh...... They were good I must admit.
Except I was their mother and I knew them for what they were!!!!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive