Thursday, April 20, 2006

Natalee must go home...


I am on the 2nd day of my holidays
and doesn't it feel weird.
This is my first holiday in 6 years.
I am gonna enjoy it.
I was listening to CNN when Beth said.
I don't care who gets charged...I just want to take
my daughter back to the United States Of America.
(not in her exact words)
It's what she has been all about all along.
This is what she has spent all this time pushing
for. Give this Grieving mum a break.
Everyone grieves diffferently. This I learnt
in the last 3 weeks.
I am praying for success on these latest
searches.
Today I am gonna help my daughter make
the step to go back home. It's gonna be
a rough day...

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive