Sunday, April 23, 2006

My husband enters year 2....













I took my birthday off... from posting yesterday
Not because I wanted to but the renovations
my husband is doing on the basement
continues into the 2nd year.
The computer kept going on and off.
I have not seen much beyond the incomplete
bathroom, which still needs the fan connection
and air pipe.
The unfinished tiles in the ceiling, the knocking
down of the partitions and
wood/sawdust/nails/screws left on the floor
for all to see (think) he is still working.
How much longer before I can actually allow
people to visit ... remains the question.
I dont dare open the basement door (we have
a walk out basement) for fear people will see
the mess. I am actually tempted to get and pay
a company to come in and finish it.
..Except I dont have any idea what his plans
or needs are, They change weekly.

2 years of nothing and here comes another
summerof no enjoyment in the back yard.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pssst- can I sue my husband for bad and incomplete workmanship?

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive