Friday, April 21, 2006

My favourite animals...

This picture was stolen from my favourite
blog for relaxation.
http://whitesroad.blogspot.com/
Whenever I feel down or angry I head here and
look at the beautiful pictures Rauf takes of his
travels in India.
Monkeys has always been my favourite animals.
their playful nature and humanlike skills and
behaviour amazes me.

I just want to hold them and crush them with
love. An unwise move of course as they can be
dangerous. But the thought is there....
link this website and relax.

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive