Saturday, November 26, 2005

Woman admits AIDS assault



STOP AND ASK YOURSELF
AM I PROTECTED!!





Woman admits AIDS assault
BUT NOT WHY SHE DID IT?
A woman accused of deliberately

trying to infect a CFB Borden
soldier with the deadly HIV virus
pleaded guilty in court yesterday. She will be sentenced on Dec. 9.
The petite redhead was charged with deliberately
trying to infect a soldier with HIV by having sex with him without t

elling him she had AIDS. The soldier, 22, said Murphy came on to
him and another soldier at the barracks at CFB Borden, saying,
"How you doin', cuties?"
and offering to have sex with both of them at the same time and
then "flashing" to give them a glimpse of her nipple ring.
YES IT WAS ALL HER FAULT OF COURSE!!!
Later he invited her to his room but he had to tell her to calm

down when she quickly stripped and
said, "I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait,"

and then asked him to have sex without a condom.
"She said she liked it better without a condom,"

he testified.

"I said is there anything I would have to worry about and
she said no, she had her tubes tied. I said okay."
AGAIN THIS MAN FAILED TO LIVE UP TO A
RESPONSIBLE SEXUAL ENCOUNTER!!!
He said for days after the sexual encounter
Murphy

"stalked" him, with constant phone calls, showing up at
his work, pacing in the parking lot of his building, even screaming
his name out in the hallways, with requests for more sex.
"It kind of freaked me out,"

he said.
"There was no escaping her.
It was getting on my
nerves and I called police."

Days later the military police showed up at his door and
informed him that Murphy had AIDS.
POOR GUY ALL HE WANTED WAS THE SEX?


Responsiblility lies with both parties during
concensuous sex to protect themselves.
my grandmother used to say
...Anything too free aint any good!
She was certainly right here!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive