Saturday, October 29, 2005

ROSA PARK'S VIEWING!


Hundreds view
Rosa Parks' remains

Saturday, October 29, 2005;
Posted: 9:14 p.m. EDT (01:14 GMT)
MONTGOMERY, Alabama (AP) --
Hundreds of people slowly filed past the body
of civil rights icon Rosa Parks on Saturday,
just miles from the downtown street where
she made history by refusing to give up her
seat on a city bus to a white man.
Most paying respects paused for a moment

to quietly look at Parks' body in an open
casket at St. Paul A.M.E. Church.
LINK BELOW:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/29/parks.viewing.ap/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who loves to seek original stuff. Right now I am manufacturing my private solar panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a really brilliant site that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd highly treasure it, cauze I truly would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are great.

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive