Sunday, February 01, 2009

Chinese New Year!!!

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in
the Chinese calendar. The Chinese year 4707 begins on Jan. 26, 2009.
Chinese months are reckoned by the lunar calendar, with each month
beginning on the darkest day. New Year festivities traditionally start
on the first day of the month and continue until the fifteenth, when
the moon is brightest. In China, people may take weeks of holiday from
work to prepare for and celebrate the New Year.

What does the year of the Ox bring?

Prosperity -- good luck, fortune and health -- are some of the
blessings we all need at this time of year during these economic
times.


Needless to say I was also born the year of the ox and I am a Taurus and
I am really hoping things will change for me this year. I may not be a President
or Primeminister But I will get A job I want and like this year.....


Zarina xoxoxoxoxxoxo

2 comments:

JusticeForNatalee said...

Hi there. Lady. Thanks for adding my other blog to your list of blogs.
You may want to add this one as well.
http://america-land-of-the-free.blogspot.com/
This is the juicy stuff.
I am feeling much better these days.
Hope you are doing well, too.
Take care lady.
MARY ANNE

Zarina said...

thanks i am doing it now

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive