Tuesday, March 18, 2008

YES OUR PRIMEMINISTER HEARS...

Dear Ms. XXXX:
On behalf of the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, I would like to thank you
for your e-mail, in which you raised an issue which falls within the portfolio of
the Honourable Maxime Bernier, Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Prime Minister
always appreciates receiving mail on subjects of importance to Canadians.
Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed.
I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister Bernier so that
he too may be made aware of your comments. I am certain that the Minister
will give your views every consideration. For more information on the
Government's initiatives, you may wish to visit the Prime Minister's Web site,
at http://www.pm.gc.ca/.
L.A. LavellExecutive Correspondence Officerfor the Prime Minister's
OfficeAgent de correspondancede la haute directionpour le Cabinet
du Premier ministre

>>> From : ZARINA Received : 10 Mar 2008 04:18:18 PM >>>

The Right Honourable Stephen Harper
Prime Minister Of Canada
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
OttawaK1A 0A2
Dear Prime Minister
Re: Brenda Martin imprisoned in Mexico. I am extremely worried and
scared that this could happen to me too. I became a citizen in 1978 and
she was born here.
What would happen to me if it was me locked away in Mexico with no
one to help me.
I find it disgraceful that this has happened. This is not a terrorist citizen.
I would not even ask you if it was a case like that.
Please use your influence and conscience to guide you on the latest
developments in this case.
I realize I am one person and this may not mean much but I am hoping
this is not the only letter you have recieved on this subject.
I am begging you to assign someone to rescue this woman.
Yours sincerly

XXXXXXXX

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive