Sunday, April 29, 2007

BINGO NUTS!!


One word describes my visit to a bingo hall last night. NUTS!!!
Its amazing, Its fascinating, Its hilarious and of course adventurous.
NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED....
I bought the three column bingo card set and nearly died.
I was 2-3 numbers away from blotting at all times. My girlfrind
being more adventurous than me insisted we stay for the next
bingo and bought a 5 column bingo package, Amazingly she was
able to to keep up ex except the answer to my question of what
she needed to win was. "I dont know dont have time? How the
hell will she know if she won if she does not know what to look
for? there are all sorts of new names. eg: postage stamps, 9 sets
and a hard line. NI cant tell you what theses meant. DON'T ASK!!
hehehheheeh
This sport is not my cup of tea.
But big money was won and the players are good sports.
Treated us great as first time players, offering us their advice etc.
lol have a great weekend guys.....
GO TO BINGO .... (smile)

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive