Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash wednesday and Our Canadian Troops...


Today is Ash Wednesday, Feb. 21, the 52nd day of 2007.
There are 313 days left in the year.
A growing segment of Catholic youths is returning to old
religious traditions, such as observing Lent, in order to
reconnect with their faith, according to Catholic experts.
Today marks Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent, a
traditional period of penance for Christians leading up to
Easter. Practitioners typically give up something dear to them to mark
their faith -- whether a favourite food, hobby or vice.
Traditionally, Lent includes days of fasting and abstinence.
I am having a difficult time deciding what to give up..
smoking is my #1 position now except I DONT SMOKE...
if thats no good i will give up pancakes...hate them anyway
But its really about giving up something u value. hmmmmmm
gonna have to think on this one.
But while I am thinking of this I want to also honor
our Canadian Troops
where ever they may be and say...
"I am thinking of you all"

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive