Saturday, October 28, 2006

I SUPPORT CANADA'S MISSION IN AFGANISTAN!!

This is a political move to try and bring

down the Harper government.

Well he has done a better job that the last
two puppet PrimeMinisters and a more
honest man you could not find.
I am ashamed to be A member of a country
that has chosen Muslims over their own
people.

SHAME JACK LAYTON

SHAME ON ALL THE LIBERALS

CANADA IS A WESTERN COUNTRY

AND MUST OPERATE AS SUCH...


Why when you have come here for safty
you go home each year for vacation.
COME ON CANADA OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!


I want to live and enjoy my western
values in peace too

I COUNT!!!!!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive