Friday, September 22, 2006

ODUBER ADMITS POLICE CORRUPTION!

Aruba police under pressure
THE HAGUE/ARUBA –

“When it comes to combating criminality, like
drug dealing, our police officers are pressured”,
explained Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP)
the protocol for the cooperation with the Dutch
police today.
That’s the reason why Aruba wants support from

the Netherlands to see how to cope with this and
how to resist the tempting corruption.
“The Netherlands is also faced with these

problems on a daily basis and has therefore a lot
of experience in this field. We want to learn
from that experience.”
Oduber also indicated that Aruba is striving

for this same kind of cooperation in other areas,
like border control. Aruba has already contacted
the Royal Military Police about this.
“We live from tourism. Since the terrorist attacks
in the United States, all sorts of international
measures were announced and we have to comply
with those. We would like to interpret these well,
so that the tourism do not experience unfavourable
effects of these.”
NOT 1 HONEST ONE IN THE POLICE FORCE?

After so many months I took some time out
to get my life back on, a new job, new interests
andstill for the love of me...I cannot get
Natalee Holloway out of my mind. The last
moments of her life that no one but the killers
know. The currupt police officers and others
who have sacrificed a promising teenagers life.
Yesterday I received my boycott aruba package.
I cried as I help each piece and signed the
letters to be posted. I think of Natalee's family
and the unending love she had from her parents
and for a second I wonder "would my
mother have done this" YES she would have. No
matter how I kid about her being pushy, nosey
and controlling. She would have done the same
and I funnily enough I believe I would do this
for my children and grandchildren too.


GOD BLESS NATALEE'S FAMILY!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive