Wednesday, August 02, 2006

THE VAN DE SLOOT POCKET...


Have we bothered to check out how many
friends of the Van de sloot are in Paulos's
pocket?

Aruba code of conduct...

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy,
yeah I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
What it all comes down to Is
I've got their hands in my pocket
What it all comes down to my friends
Is that everything's just fine fine fine
I've got my hand in their pocket ....

WAY TO GO ARUBA!!!!

THE LITTLE ISLAND THAT LIED
AND LIED...

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive