Wednesday, July 12, 2006

R.O.E forms

CAN YOU BELIEVE OUR GOVERNMENT
ALLOW PEOPLE TO OPEN A BUSINESS IN
CANADA AND DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE
TO GIVE DISMISSED EMPLOYEES R.O.E's?

I finally called my employee to ask about my
seperation slip which is 11 days late because
E.I. has not budged to do it yet and my final review
date is the 16th...
After giving me the runaround he finally asked...
What is a R.O.E.?
He has promised I will have it today...
The scary thing is he usually hires new
immigrants from his own country and
the surrounding areas.
The last girl he let go after 1 year-
THIS WAS HER first job in Canada...
What memories?????
It seems she has been exploited.....
What lovely memories of canada!!!


UPDATE:
Finally got my roe
13 days late

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive