Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Laugh 4 today...

The doctor, who had been seeing an 80-year-old
woman for most of her life, finally retired.
At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to
bring a list of all the medicines that had been

prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking
through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized
she had a prescription for birth control pills.
"Mrs.Smith, do you realize these are birth
control pills?!?"
"Yes, they help me sleep at night."
"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely

nothing in these that could possibly help you sleep!"
She reached out and patted the young doctor's

knee.
"Yes, dear, I know that.
But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in
the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old
granddaughter drinks...and believe me, it helps
me sleep at night."


hehehe lets not try this ...... just a joke!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive