Friday, July 21, 2006

JORAN'S LAMENT...



OH ARUBA. IT IS ALL TRUE,
I HAVE SOLD YOU OUT
I'VE TOLD A LIE AND
HIDDEN THE TRUTH

I'VE RUN AWAY THEN
RETURNED AGAIN
HOPING ALL WILL BE FORGOTTEN

BUT NATALEE'S STILL GONE,
NOTHING HAS CHANGED
SO WE MUST ALL RUN AWAY AGAIN

WE WISH WE COULD SOON GO HOME
BUT WE HAVE SOLD OUR SOULS TO THE DEVIL

WHATS TO BE, WHATS TO COME
KEEPS US ALL IN LIMBO
WILL WE EVER BE FORGIVEN?

FOR ALL WE'VE DONE IS HAVE SOME FUN
IN HUNTING PRETTY GIRLS
WHY MUST WE SUFFER 4EVER?


NO BECAUSE YOU LIED...
GROW UP AND LOSE THE POUT!!!


Don't pout at me!!!
dear JORAN...
The truth is I'll never leave you
All through the years
Of my mad existence
I will keep my promise
to blog for Natalee...

The truth will free you!!!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive