Monday, July 10, 2006

Job hunting woes.....ahhhoooooo

Cheers!!!!!
I always said if I ever lost my job I would
find a new one in a day.
Well after over 100 resumes
I am sitting pretty waiting for an interview.
ANY interview. I am beginning to wonder
if these jobsites jobs I am replying to really
exist....
I have tried sending cold call resumes to
places not advertising. I have tried newspapers
ads, jobsites, walking around and dropping off
my resume and still nothing.
What percentage of jobs are there in the
world?
Is there enough jobs for all of us?
With jobs being disintegrating....What
happens next?
??????????????????
I have an great idea for a business here in
Oshawa but unless manna falls from heaven
in the form of money I am sitting on a cold
egg.
WOE IS ME.....
Love to hear from all of you who are
going through this same situation
and your ideas...

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive