Saturday, June 10, 2006

SEEDYRUM missing but ...


Not 4gotten...
It has been quite sometime since I have
heard from friend and fellow blogger
The Famous Seedyrum
who unsettled some people's bones.
This blogger made me cry, laugh and
helped me out when I first started out
with technical issues.
In our hunt for the truth to
WHERE IS NATALEE HOLLOWAY ...
Seedyrum used some ruthless methods
which had some people screaming for
mercy.
Seedyrum where ever you are you
are surely missed.

SEEDYRUM GET BACK TO WORK!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive