Saturday, June 17, 2006

Garage sale melee....

Well as luck would have it.. It's is Saturday 7am
and I am at my dad's old place.
We are suppose to be doing a garage sale thingy.
My dad is 6'3'' and over 300lbs. so you can
understand that he refuses to help me lug
anything upstairs from his basement apartment.
"Lets just have them come down here" he
suggested. The basement has only one door out...
just perfect huh?
Yes I am vetoing that idea.
The stairs are the worse also- wedge shaped
and a hell of a manuever to get the stuff up them.
Garage sales are the worse...
Not to mention that his friend offered to put up
the signs.
I just found 2 signs inside and the one

outside posted on a pole 1 street away

gave the address and thats that...
Leaving it to the imagination I guess -of what is
happening at that address.
He also promises to
be here at 8:30am lol

I am waiting...His ass is grass..

Update:

After a restless night I must say

Garage sales are now officially over

I have the worse sunburn ever.

Undermy eyes are the worse areas.

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive