Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dangerous Liaisons

Spotting signs of teen dating abuse.
Protecting our teens is a parents number
ONE DUTY
Today with both parents working,
less time is spent with the teenagers.
Without taught family values our
children lose their way.
Searching the net I found these rules.

The Dater's Bill of Rights
I have the right to refuse a date without
feeling guilty.
I can ask for a date without feeling rejected
or inadequate if the answer is no.
I do not have to act macho.
I may choose not to act seductively.
If I don't want physical closeness, I have
the right to say no.
I have the right to start a relationship
slowly, to say, "I want to get to know
you better before I become involved."
I have the right to be myself without
changing to suit others.
I have the right to change a relationship
when my feelings change.
I can say, "We used to be close, but I
want something else now."
If I am told a relationship is changing, I
have the right not to blame or change
myself to keep it going.
I have the right to an equal relationship
with my partner.
I have the right not to dominate or to
be dominated.
I have the right to act one way with
one person and a different way with
someone else.
I have the right to change my goals
whenever I want.

National Crime Prevention Council

Read and Learn

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive