Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A mouth from Aruba.........

Be careful what you say sir...

things have a way of coming

back to haunt you...


Made me smile!!
Hope it does the same for you...
Here are six reasons why you should
think before you speak -
the last one is great!

Have you ever spoken and wished that you
could immediately take the words back...
Here are the Testimonials of a few people
who did.
FIRST TESTIMONY: I walked into a
hair salon with my husband and three kids
in tow and asked loudly,
"How much do you charge for a shampoo
and a blow job?"
I turned around and walked back out and
never went back.
My husband didn't say a word...
he knew better.
SECOND TESTIMONY: I was at the golf store
comparing different kinds of golf balls.
I was unhappy with the women's type I had
been using.
After browsing for several minutes,
I was approached by one of the
good-looking gentlemen
who works at the store.
He asked if he could help me.
Without thinking, I looked at him and said,
"I think I like playing with men's balls."
THIRD TESTIMONY: My sister and I were
at the mall and passed by a store that sold a
variety of candy and nuts.
As we were looking at the display case,
the boy behind the counter asked if we
needed any help.
I replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts."
My sister started to laugh hysterically.
The boy grinned, and I turned beet-red
and walked away.
To this day, my sister has never let me forget.
FOURTH TESTIMONY: While in line at the
bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to
release some pent-up energy and ran amok.
I was finally able to grab hold of her after
receiving looks of disgust and annoyance
from other patrons.
I told her that if she did not start behaving
"right now" she would be punished.
To my horror, she looked me in the eye and
said in a voice just as threatening,
"If you don't let me go right now,
I will tell Grandma that I saw you
kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!"
The silence was deafening after this
enlightening exchange.
Even the tellers stopped what they were
doing.
I mustered up the last of my dignity and
walked out of the bank with my daughter
in tow.
The last thing I heard as the door closed
behind me, were screams of laughter.
FIFTH TESTIMONY: This one had most of
the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days
and a very embarrassed female news anchor
who will,
in the future, likely think before she speaks.
What happens when you predict snow but
don't get any?
We had a female news anchor who,
the day after it was supposed to have snowed
and didn't,
turned to the weatherman and asked:
"So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised
me last night?"
Not only did HE have to leave the set,
but half the crew did too, they were
laughing so hard!

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive