Saturday, April 01, 2006

LOST TIME?

I have lost a day, and
in the next ten days there
may be more
My work load has grown and
my hours have increased
with my coworkers vacation time
again
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME
-found this poem below
thought it may be appropriate

~Time Lost~
There was the sun
And with it the blue sky.
Seems I didn't notice;
Seems I didn't care.
Though surely they were always there.
Days had no night and nights had no day.
Time might have existed
But not that it made sense.
Never asleep, though never awake,
The body just breathed for breathing's sake.
Was there a yesterday?
There must have been.
For how else did I get from there,
So long ago, all the way to here?
None of it is one bit clear.
Has it been as long as I think?
Not days, weeks or months, but years.
Yet for some unknown reason I'm still here.
Today the weariness seems to tell the cost
Of the tolls still taken by this long time lost.
© Susie, May, 1998.

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive