Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING...

The first signs of
Spring...

Is it the brighter mornings?

Is it ths sweet sounds of
flocks of birds?

Is it the buds on the
leafless trees?

Is it the absence of
snow piled in out
backyards?

Is it warmer weather?


For me the warmer weather takes the prize.
I feel refreshed as I wake to warmer weather and
brighter mornings, the sun shining through my
bedroom windows.
I struggle to get up resenting my job and my boss
at the same time.
I shower and dress almost frightening myself as
I take the first look at myself in the mirror.
The struggle to rearrange my hair one way as it
pulls in the other direction. The makeup etc...
My unwillingness to leave all this, my messy home
which needs a good spring cleaning and my perked
coffee leftovers as I get ready to face the horrible
hustle and bustle ride into Toronto and head up to
the windowless, airless enclosure they call an office.
Stale air and depressed coworkers crawling in just
ahead of the required start time.

I hate it!!!!!!!!

I need chearing up...Am I the only one who
feels this way?

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive