Saturday, February 25, 2006

Afganistan?

All kidding aside I feel the Canadian soldiers will
be able to help Afganistan rebuild it's infrastructure
by giving it's citizens much needed protection.
IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME OF WAR
FOR AFGANISTAN!!
They need stability and trust replaced among
themselves and their protecting forces.
Many people thought the invasion was wrong but
regardless ... it is now time for peace to be restored
to this once prosperous country.
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER AFGANISTAN
BEFORE THE WARS?
I certainly don't. I an going by the information given to
me by my Grandmother who was 7 when the Titanic
went down.
No I am not that old. In fact my Grandmother married
at 37 and had her first child at 39.
She was a wonderful source of world history and when
she died 2 weeks after the Berlin wall came down.
She said
" What I dreamed of has been accomplished...

I can die peacefully now"

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive