Wednesday, September 28, 2005

GAY DATING RULES

I had a hard time finding something appropriate to post in response to the above topic. I am realistic that our society has changed and to hide a set of people because they do not follow what we believe, is wrong. Our eyes need to be open and Gays need to be even more careful than others in who they chose as companions. We see a vast amount of missing people daily. Bodies found desecrated and others never found. Straight or Gay, We are all targets of the rapes and killings that are happening today. Rule 6's bracketed comment I would remove if I could but it is not my post.
PLEASE FIND THE LINK BELOW:
http://www.mindspring.com/~siamese/dating/rules.htm

KEEP SAFE

No comments:

All About Me

My photo
Too many missing people. Too many BAD relationships. Too many errors in judgement. If the infomation on this site prevents 1 mistake it has accomplished something.

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco- Family addition 3months 2 weeks

Bossco again

Bossco again
The only time he is good...

Blog Archive